The Local Database is a supplementary set of strings
added to the main database. Suppose you use one common database for several persons, but each of
you needs to have his personal unique strings. The Local Database
is intended particularly for such cases. All you have to do is add
your unique strings to it, allow it to be used in the program options and select the position of the
folder with the local data in the common String Tree.
How to use the Local Database:
- Open the main window of Flashpaste;
- Select File->Local Database in the main
- Add your strings to it, use the "New Item"
- Open the Options dialog box (F4 or
File->Options), switch to the
"Databases" tab and select the "Use Local
- Select the position of the Local folder : 0 -
latest item, 1 - first item, any other number - position in the
- Hit "Ok"
Now you can use the Local Database together with the main