FLASHPASTE - PRODUCT LICENSE
The Flashpaste is distributed as try-before-you-buy.
1. All copyrights to Flashpaste are exclusively owned by the
Author - Nikolay Tiushkov. The SOFTWARE is protected by United
States copyright law and international treaty provisions.
2.The Author reserves the right to revoke the license for any
next version of Flashpaste .
3. The product is NOT FREE. The product is not sold, but
licensed. You can freely use the limited version of application.
You should acquire license for unlocking its full potential.On
payment of the appropriate license fee, the user is granted a
non-exclusive license to use Flashpaste on ONE computer (i.e. a
single CPU), for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered
software may not be rented or leased.
4. With Personal License, you can use the program for
non-commercial purposes in non-business, non commercial
environment. That is, you only intend to use it at home for private
use. To use the program in a business, academic, or government
environment, you should purchase a Business License. With Extended
License, you can install Flashpaste on up to five computers owned
by your family members, including your work PC.
5. The evaluation version may be freely distributed, provided
the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may
charge a fee for the distribution of Flashpaste without written
permission from the copyright holder.
6. FLASHPASTE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.THE AUTHOR WILL NOT
BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND
OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell,
modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or
transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed
program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such
unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic
termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil
8. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Nikolay
9. Installing and using Flashpaste signifies acceptance of these
terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must
remove Flashpaste files from your storage devices and cease to use
Thank you for using Flashpaste
Copyright 2003-2012 © Nikolay Tiushkov