Flashpaste Professional can back up user data.
All settings related to this feature are available on the
"Backup" page of the Options dialog box.
Here you can:
- Set path to the backup folder.
- Activate Automatic Backup mode.
- Set its interval. E.g. if you set "7", backup will be done
weekly (if you run Flashpaste).
- Make backup manually or quickly open backup folder.
Hint: It is
strongly recommended to use automatic backup feature to avoid data
loss or database corruption.
In addition to automatic backup you always can make backup
manually. All you have to do is select
File->Backup->Backup Now in Flashpaste main
What is copied?
- Common Database that is in current use.
- Local Database (only if its use is enabled).
- Configuration file - Flashpaste.cfg. Path to
the file "C:\Documents and Settings\User_Name\Application
Note: All copied
data is packed into zip archive named "Flashpaste Backup
current_date_and_time.zip" and put into the folder that is
defined in settings.