All what you want to know about Flashpaste copy and paste tool
- I want to assign my own hot key to each of the strings. Can I do that?
- Is there any way to move the Flashpaste data to a different PC? I need to use this utility on two different computers.
- How can I copy or move database to other folder?
- I am reinstalling Flashpaste. Have backup of Common.db and Flashpaste.cfg but don't know how to load those two files so that I can use my old strings.
- Does Flashpaste work in Windows7 x64?
- I have Flashpaste icon hidden in XP systray tools. So I have to open the systray tools menu (click the button) and only after this I can run Flashpaste menu. Strings are not pasted properly. What should I do?
- How can I duplicate a string in the main window?
- I added numerous new folders to your specimen database and populated them with text clips. I then deleted all your original entries. This left me with no notes in the database root directory. How can I add string to the root directory now?
- When trying to paste string to the console window (terminal window) I get ^V symbol pasted instead of my string. How can I paste text to the console window?